A transport company is looking to fill the dispatcher position for the day or night shift. We expect great knowledge of Czech and English, great communication skills and basic administration and office work skills. We offer a good salary with a possible raise, working in a young and pleasant team of workers in offices close to the Dejvická metro station. We are looking for full-time, part-time, and temporary workers.
- Working at the dispatch center (simple communication between the drivers and the customers)
- Driver coordination (driver change, assigning orders to new drivers)
- Working with the reservation system (Entering and looking up orders)
- Taking phone orders, customer email correspondence
This job requires shift work.
- Day shifts are from 7am to 3pm or 3pm to 11pm.
- If you are interested (and only then), you can work night shifts from 11pm to 7am.
- Shifts are assigned based on personal time preference.
- High school education and higher
- Organization and coordination skills
- Previous experience in dispatching / call center welcome (not required)
- Gaining experience in a fast growing, dynamic company
- Good salary with the possibility of a raise
- Working in a young, pleasant work group
- Starting immediately or as agreed
Please send your resume for the tender.
In charge: Emma Taubrová